Web-oriented solutions: mini CRM-systems, scripts, report programs, integrating web-solutions with external CRM.
In 2017 M13 entered the programming market for call-centers and contact-centers (call processing centers).
Built-in scripts have limited capabilities, so call-centers often create specialized scripts for processing a call.
In fact, this kind of script is a mini CRM-system that covers all business processes transferred by the client to the contact-center for implementation.
These solutions can be used not only by call-centers, but also by other organizations, which serve a large number of clients through telephone or interactive communication channels.
Why it is necessary to use our solutions:
- Formalizing the communication between call-center operators and clients in order to collect all necessary information within the legal framework
- Increasing the operator productivity
- Automating the business process management
- Integrated metadata accounting for all calls
- Creating high-load, distributed and standby CRM-systems
- Reducing the reaction time of the operator, effectively improving customer satisfaction
- Reduced talk time with the client
- Increasing the flexibility and transparency of all internal production processes management due to centralization, achieved by focusing the necessary mechanisms
- Improving the effectiveness of forecasts and development strategies through less costly, more timely analysis and reporting, based on accurate and complete data collected by operators
- Integrating call-center customers with internal CRM, including SAP, 1C-based systems, Megaplan, etc.
Who is our customer:
- Finance and banking
- Insurance companies
- Promotion and advertising
What we develop:
- Full-cycle information systems for contact-centers
- Corporate information systems
- Corporate portals
- Reverse engineering and upgrading of existing systems
Why you should outsource the development of complex systems:
- We have a large staff of experts — programmers, analysts, database specialists, interface designers and testers
- The diversity of tasks allows for continuous improvement
- As a result, the software we create is reliable and fast
- On the one hand, you’re no longer dependent on a couple of your own programmers or freelancers, and on the other, we can easily and painlessly replace a developer who has left the project
Services we provide:
- The participation of analysts in negotiations with the contact-center client in order to develop technical solutions (including participation in presale)
- Advising contact-centers’ staff at all times
- Writing the statement of work, including polling the future users
- Analysis and development of technical specifications, design
- The actual software development
- Development of evaluation tests (at the level set by the contact-center)
- Additional programming (iterative development process)